Surgical Endoscopy System
- Optimal Image Quality with the Resolution Control
- User can adjust the resolution depending on
the monitor ratio and see crystal clear images
projected in the screen.
- Auto Save & Info Management
(Up to 16-part screen display)
- Dr.Camscope allows simultaneous view of multiple
picture without a need to worry about the loss of
A selection of captured images is avaliable for
comparison, and a selected image can be
enlarged from 2 times to 8 times with Zoom control.
- HD quality image with HD CCD image sensor
- HD quality image is realized by HD CCD image sensor
and this HD image is transferred into your monitor
through HDMI out, which makes it possible to see
clearer image than the image of old CCD image sensor
& VGA out.
- 18W LED Lamp loaded
(1.2 times brighter than Halogen type)
- 18W LED Lamp is brighter than 100W Halogen Lamp.
It has 6500 K color temperature nearly same with natural light,
which makes it possible to realize cleaer image than Halogen
lamp. Its life span is 30,000 hours and it used low power with
18W, so it is more energy efficient than Halogen or HID lamp.
- HDMI Outputs
- Users can display images on a larger screen through
- Easy Connection with PC / Laptops
- DCS Pro light source can be easily connected to a
computer via USB 2.0. Users can save digital data
on a computer.
- GUI control with Mouse
- convenient and easy saving, viewing and menu
setup with Mouse.
- Auto Light on-off
- Thanks to Auto Light On-Off function, the light source
automatically tums on or goes into standby mode
when the Camera Probe connects to/ detaches from
- Video colposcope (DCS-102 Pro)
- Video rectoscope (DCS-103R Pro)
- Endoscopic camera system (DCS-103E Pro)
- Video otoscope (DCS-104T Pro)
- Video dermascope (DCS-105 Pro)
- Video irisscope (DCS-106 Pro)
- Video scope for optician (DCS-108 Pro)
Unified applications with various accessories