RF Ablation Generator
TC-50 RF Lesion - Ablation Generator?
- ThermoCon refers to high-tech medical equipment that is specially developed to
convey Radio-frequency currents into human body only through the active tip of its
electrode which is percutaneously inserted so that it can send joule heat generated
only to tissues surrounding the active length of tip for various applications including
coagulation and ablation of tissue, including procedures for the relief of pain and the
palliation of pain associated with metastatic lesions in bone involving vertebral body,
intra operative ablation of soft tissue procedures for the destruction of primary or
metastatic benign and malignant tumors and heat lessoning of non-central nervous
system nervous tissue.
- Low Power Lesion Mode
- -Patient's electrical continuity monitoring by measuring patient's impedance
- -Ablation temperature monitoring up to 90℃
- -management by ablating nerve causing pain by automatic power control up to 8W
- High Power Lesion Mode
- -Ablation temperature monitoring up to 100℃
- -Lesion output for max 30 minutes with max 50W power
- -electrical continuity monitoring by measuring patient's impedance.
- Timed Lesion Mode
- -Automatic off-timer function, free patient monitoring
- -Automatic power control with real-time ablation temperature measurement
- -One shot lesion function making high power in short time
Sometech considers radio frequency ablation (RFA) applicable for the following indications:
- Heat lessoning of non-central nervous system nervous tissue.
- Percutaneous image-guided radiofrequency ablation treatment of osteomas,
chondroblas-tomas, epithelioid hemangioendotheliomas, chordomas, and spinal
- Intra operative coagulation and ablation of soft tissue, including radiofrequency (RF)
heat lesion procedures for the destruction of primary or metastatic benign and
- Thermal Sensor Probes
- Cannula Electrodes